St. Francis High School (SFHS) is currently seeking an Annual Giving Associate (AGA) to help oversee and maintain the backbone of the school’s development effort, the annual giving campaign. Reporting to the Director of Development & Alumni Relations (DOD), the AGA is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the annual giving program. The AGA is responsible for assisting the DOD with the planning, expansion, and execution of all phases of the program.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist the DOD in design and creation of annual fund materials and stewardship of donors.
• Help develop and build a strong case for annual giving among all constituencies; educate current parents and alumni in a generous philanthropic culture.
• Manage matching gift program by following up with companies.
• Work in coordination with the DOD to strengthen and increase alumni giving.
• Serve as liaison to inform Mothers Guild and other parent organizations of annual giving and other development-related events.
• Enter all charitable contributions to SFHS into Raiser’s Edge and produce donor acknowledgement letters.
• Generate credit card and direct debit transactions for charitable gifts.
• Produce pledge reminder letters and actively manage pledge fulfillment.
• Address questions and concerns from donors verbally and in writing.
• Maintain organized hardcopy and electronic giving files.
• Update constituent data daily and perform larger data entry projects monthly and yearly.
• Prepare giving reports for Development staff and financial reports for Business Office staff.
• Assist with updating gift processing procedures based on best practices for data entry and donor acknowledgement.
• Assist with several weekend and evening department events and support the team’s other efforts as needed.
Successful Candidates will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree and 1 to 3 years of experience working in fundraising, sales, or related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Extensive experience with Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge, as well as comprehensive general computer literacy.
• Experience in goal attainment by increasing participation, revenue, etc.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
St. Francis High School offers a rich, nurturing environment, competitive salary and benefits, and a chance to make a difference in this important position. Ideal candidates must be willing to work weeknight and weekend events as needed. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been looking for, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the subject line.
St. Francis High School (La Canada)
200 Foothill Blvd.
La Canada, California firstname.lastname@example.org