Saint Charles School is seeking an assistant for our after-school program. Our school mascot is a Bruin and so we call our after-school program Bruins’ Den. The Den is open at the end of school every day until 6pm. Duties include supervision of TK-8th graders while they are completing homework, studying, eating snacks, and playing (indoors and outdoors). Ensuring student safety is the key task while you are working with the children.
– High School diploma
– Desire to continue find a career in education, possibly while still completing undergraduate or graduate degrees associate with the field of education
– Willingness to work with and aide students as they complete their studies
– Proactive attitude toward the social-emotional growth of all students
– Desire to work in a Catholic school environment
– VIRTUS Training (may be completed during hiring process)
– Fingerprinting (may be completed during hiring process)
– Vaccination from COVID-19 or weekly negative test required
Saint Charles Borromeo School (North Hollywood)
10850 Moorpark St.
North Hollywood, CA firstname.lastname@example.org