We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, team orientated candidate to join our after school care team. Our after school care program, also known as Panther Pad, is available daily for our students and families. We are looking for someone to join the team as we have grown with the students who join us each day.
• Distribute snacks to students
• Help students with their homework
• Play indoor and outdoor games
• Help develop activities, crafts, etc.
• Provide guidance in social and self-help skills
The Potential Schedule: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 2:30pm-5:30pm and Tuesdays 12:30pm-5:30pm.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
• A practicing Catholic
• Training/experience with the supervision of children
• Previous teaching/working experience with children preferred
• Early Childhood Education (ECE) credits preferred
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Saint Rose of Lima School (Simi Valley)
1325 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, CA email@example.com