St. Jane Frances de Chantal School is looking for an outstanding After School Care Supervisor. We consider our After School Care program an extension of the regular school day. If you have a love for children, the required qualifications, and the desire to create the best learning environment possible for our students, apply today! You will be responsible for all aspects of daily operation, including planning and supervising a developmentally and academically appropriate program that meets the social, emotional, and behavioral needs of the students.
Highlights include the following:
- Provide students with a snack
- Help students with their homework
- Play indoor and outdoor games
- Provide guidance in social and self-help skills.
- Supervise other members of the Day Care team.
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic, and team oriented. S/he will respond to students reasonably and with loving kindness, instill in students a love of learning and foster personal growth, supplement materials to improve curriculum, demonstrate flexibility with planning, and communicate effectively with parents/guardians proactively and on a regular basis.
Tentative Schedule: Monday-Thursday 2:30pm-6pm and Fridays 12:30pm-6pm.
Email Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
- 21 years of age
- Training/experience in management/supervision of adults
- Previous teaching/working experience with 3-13 year olds preferred
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) credits preferred
- Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School (North Hollywood)
12950 Hamlin St.
North Hollywood, CA firstname.lastname@example.org