Saint John Fisher Parish School promotes academic excellence in a faith-filled environment for students in transitional kindergarten through eighth grade in Rancho Palos Verdes. Our daily emphasis is: “Go in peace to love and serve and Lord and one another.”
We are seeking a dynamic, organized, compassionate After School Care Supervisor for the 2023-2024 school year.
The After School Care Supervisor will:
– create and foster a safe, organized, and respectful environment
– provide homework support to students, as needed
– support students in developing organizational and social skills
– model Catholic values
– maintain attendance records
– communicate effectively with students, families, and school administration
– Monday through Thursday 3:15 to 5:30 PM
– Friday minimum day 12:30 to 5:30 PM; Friday full day 3:15 to 5:30 PM (alternating)
The minimum requirements are:
– High school diploma
– Experience working with children ages 4-14 (preferred)
– CPR / First Aid certification
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. John Fisher School (Rancho Palos Verdes)
5446 Crest Road
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA email@example.com