Position/Title: Admissions Coordinator
Appointment: School Year 2020-21
Reports To: President and Principal
Bishop Garcia Diego High School seeks a talented, enthusiastic, and effective Admissions Coordinator to be responsible for oversight of the admissions process, including recruitment of students, evaluation of candidates, and enrollment management. An ability to coordinate and facilitate both on and off-campus recruiting events, involving tours of the campus to potential students, traveling to school campuses to provide students with information about our program and creating marketing materials, are highly desirable traits. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work effectively with faculty and administrators to create criteria and standards for admission, and evaluate potential students. Overseeing the admissions process, which may include financial aid assistance, scholarship applications, course enrollment and any necessary registration paperwork, is a critical component of the position. The Admissions Coordinator is a detail oriented individual who has the ability and desire to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the admissions’ process for all incoming ninth graders and transfer students.
• Manage and process all admissions related correspondence and documentation for new and transfer students.
• Collect student applications and prepare for admission evaluation.
• Collaborate with appropriate personnel in the re-enrollment process of current students for the succeeding year.
• Maintain relevant statistics on all aspects of the admissions and re-enrollment program.
• Conduct tours of the school.
• Coordinate relationship and partnership opportunities with all Catholic partner/feeder schools, parishes and parish related youth programs.
• Create marketing, communication, recruitment and enrollment management programs, practices, and materials that reflect the Catholic mission of the School.
• Facilitate relationships with public/private partner school principals and teachers for the purpose of establishing and maintaining articulation between the high school and partner schools.
• Perform other “admissions’” duties as assigned by the Principal and/or President.
• A Bachelor’s degree
• One to three years’ experience in high school admissions/enrollment management
• Ability to represent and promote the school effectively and enthusiastically
• Excellent organizational and communications skills; must be able to communicate visually and verbally with applicants and their families; must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work closely with others, possess excellent administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak and write persuasively.
Bishop Garcia Diego High School offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and demonstrated accomplishments and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates are encouraged to review our school and philosophy at www.bishopdiego.org. To apply for the position please provide the following to the physical mail or email address below:
• Cover Letter
• Current Resume
• Letters of Recommendation (3 recent, signed letters of recommendation required)
No Phone Inquiries Please
Attn: Mrs. Karen Regan
Bishop Garcia Diego High School
4000 La Colina Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Bishop Garcia Diego High School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Bishop Garcia Diego High School (Santa Barbara)
4000 La Colina Road
Santa Barbara, CA firstname.lastname@example.org