DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Tasks include, but are not limited to assisting with the following:
Navigate admissions process with prospective families:
Coordinate parent/student tours.
Schedule and prepare student entrance exams and parent interviews.
Send correspondence letters.
Track enrollment contracts for prospective and returning families.
Conduct pre-school outreach visits each Fall.
Create reports and class lists to assist the completion of ADLA paperwork including the school census, affidavit, etc.
Organize admission events including prospective parent information sessions, new parent receptions, shadow days, and more.
Collect paperwork, process applications from CEF, award decision making
Coordinate high school fair, high school information night.
Complete transcript request forms.
Drafting, editing, and updating general school written communication including, but not limited to:
Weekly newsletters, presentations (state of the school, high school admissions guide, etc.), school website, school handbook
Attend and assist with annual school events like Fall Festival, Auction, Graduation
Answer phones, assist walk-ins in the office, help students with injuries, yard duties, general office tasks
Schedules (master calendar, teacher/student schedules, and principal’s calendar)
Substitute teachers (schedule and coordinate)
Coordinate outdoor education camps and other field trips
Position available immediately.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Technology, Communications, or Marketing is highly desirable
• 3-5 years working in a Catholic School
• A Catholic and in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church
• A high level of discretion and confidentiality required
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or other presentation tools), Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Presentation, etc.) and Adobe
• Knowledge of FACTS Tuition Management System and Gradelink preferred.
• A valid certification for Basic First Aid and CPR.
• Occasional evening and weekend work required
St Mark School (Venice)
912 Coeur d Alene Ave
Venice, CA firstname.lastname@example.org