This position reports to the Director of Admissions and is a member of the Advancement Team. The Admissions Associate partners with the Director of Admissions in leading and supporting the ongoing development and attainment of strategic enrollment management goals for Louisville. Together, they are the first and primary point-of-contact from the school to the external world. Working as a collaborative team, they must enthusiastically represent the spirit, culture, mission, and vision of Louisville to current and prospective students, their families, and influencers in a warm and professional way. The primary role of the Admissions Associate is to work collaboratively with faculty and staff to envision and enact on-campus points of contact between prospects and Louisville. Secondarily, this position will be the lead for retention efforts to ensure a high graduation rate.
Essential Job Functions:
• Participates in the development and implementation of strategic enrollment targets
• Enthusiastically articulates Louisville’s vision, mission, history, academic offerings, and extra-curricular programs to prospective families and influencers; able to sell the benefits of an all-girls Catholic environment and the uniqueness of that offering
• In partnership with the Director of Admissions, be the public face of Louisville at community events, recruitment visits, and on-and off-campus events throughout the year
• Coordinate the efficient delivery of a strategic enrollment management process that tracks every prospect – taking care that each inquiry is answered in a timely manner, assistance is provided, tests are administered, interviews are scheduled, and registrations are completed
• Meticulously maintains and updates all student records
• Coordinates the Student Ambassador program
• Serves as the point person for parents with questions or concerns about the admissions process
• Manages the preparation of all communication between Louisville and prospective families for mailing or distribution at on- and off-campus events
• Acts as the primary point of contact for all on-campus recruitment events, including but not limited to 8th Grade Visit Day, Open House, Shadow Tours, HSPT Testing, etc.
• Attends off-campus recruitment events, including but not limited to high school nights and classroom visits
• Works to develop collaborative relationships with faculty and staff to implement recruitment and community events on-campus
• Leads in the development and execution of a comprehensive retention program to boost graduation rates; plan should include strategic targets and strategies for attainment
• Assists in the development and execution of a comprehensive student, parent, alumnae volunteer program to assist in recruitment efforts where appropriate
• Provides regular clerical support to ensure the smooth operation of the Admissions Department
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field and/or 2 years’ experience in an enrollment management position
• Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills
• Must possess an outgoing, personable, and approachable personality
• Ability to manage and interpret data accurately to ensure that departmental outcomes are driven and backed by the data
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Familiarity with a student information and/or enrollment management system; School/Admin experience preferred
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
• Must be eager to learn and take ownership of their role
• Must be collaborative, innovative, professional, and enthusiastic
• Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task in fast-paced setting
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
• Alumna of Louisville or another all-girls’ school preferred
• Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
ABOUT LOUISVILLE: Founded in 1960, Louisville High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women with a long and proud academic tradition. Louisville seeks faculty and staff who are enthusiastic about ongoing professional learning and engaging students in their development. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly, beautiful campus setting. To learn more about all of the wonderful aspects of the school, please visit our website at www.louisvillehs.org.
If interested in a applying, please send cover letter and resume to HR@louisvillehs.org.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org