The Administrative Assistant to Athletics helps in the overall administration of the Athletics Department. She/he will coordinate media coverage pertaining to student athletic accomplishments and events and support the Director of Athletics and the Assistant Athletics Director as needed with general clerical support and office management.
• Assist with compiling seasonal packets, i.e., Parents Meeting, Coaches Meeting, End of Season
• Provide the attendance officer with each season’s rosters including managers
• Assist with department purchases, transactions and accounting.
• Assist with setting up team schedules.
• Confirm each contest 7-10 days prior to the event
• Assist and confirm bus transportation weekly
• Assist with the distribution, collecting and inventory of team uniforms
• Compile team scores on form Post S.02. Keep a current hard copy in the desk binder
• Solicit the “Athlete of the Week” from coaches the week prior to community
• Assist in maintaining the paper supply for the athletic office & fax machine.
• Send out the Early Dismissal email to faculty on Mondays
• Manage the Lost & Found items
• Other duties as assigned by Directors
• Maintain and update the coaches Media packet
• Prepare the student newsletter every Monday
• Prepare the parent push-page PDF weekly
• Prepare sports updates for the Board meetings quarterly
• Supply team schedules to local media sources
• Maintain newsworthy bulletin boards
• Assist with social media
• Post coach game write-ups and results daily
• Maintain current team schedules, directions and results
• Post alumnae athletic news when received
• Ensure the athletic staff information is current with pictures on the team pages
• Sustain current team schedules on CIFHOME website.
• Maintain varsity team rosters, student data/stats, coach and school information,
• Maintain game results on CIFHOME after each contest
Schedule Star Website:
• Maintain Schedule Star website with current rosters, grades and team numbers
• Maintain elective PE Class rosters
• Maintain the new freshman roster in excel at the beginning of every school year
• Communicate with all parties regarding schedule and roster changes
• Generate the Seasonal Athletic Report for the purpose of determining PE grades
• Generate the PE grade list for the Registrar
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google software
• Trustworthy – able to maintain confidential information as appropriate
• Strong organizational skills – the ability to balance multiple projects and changing priorities without losing focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work in a complex team-oriented environment in order to accomplish department goals and objectives.
• Maintain a “solution conscious” attitude when faced with challenges
• Able to follow and complete detailed verbal and written instructions within specified timeframes
• Able to perform assigned duties with speed and accuracy
• Proven record of attendance and punctuality
Marymount High School (Los Angeles)
10643 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com