Minimum 5 years teaching experience (at least 2 of those 5 years in a Catholic school)
Preferred California Credential (teaching and/or administrative)
Master’s Degree (education and/or administrative)
Other certifications, graduate, or post graduate degrees
FULL TIME VICE-PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in disciplinary action, when needed
• Supervise all fundraisers
• Supervise cum folders records, test stickers and pictures
• Supervise curriculum advancement
• Order all test materials
• Coordinate STAR/ACRE Testing materials and schedules
• Supervise STAR scores with teachers for improvement
• Interview new families and test new students
• Attend all school functions
• Recess/Lunch duty, when needed
• Morning and after school yard duty
• Schedule educational assemblies and field trips
• Order all textbooks and school supplies, when needed
• Review attendance folders daily
• Monitor students who receive grades lower than a “C”
• Monitor students with excessive missing assignments
• Act as administrator in the absence of the principal, making decisions necessary for the smooth operation of the school with an enrollment of 500 students.
• Act as a consultant to the principal.
• Act as Dean of Discipline.
• Represent the principal at school functions when the principal is unable to attend.
• Assist in the development, direction, and participation of activities that will enhance school/community relations.
• Assists the Principal in promoting the continuous development of the curriculum in the school.
• Works with the faculty on their schedules and time allotments.
• Substitute in a class when needed.
• Assist in transmitting students concerns and needs to the principal.
• Coordinates Title I Funds
• Coordinates all school fundraisers.
• Development Director.
• Athletic Director.
• Day-care Director.
St. Benedict School (Montebello)
217 North Tenth Street
Montebello, California email@example.com