We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative teacher who has great classroom management, strong communication skills, can consistently integrate technology into the learning process, and can effectively collaborate with the administration and faculty.
• Strong Technology integration into lesson plans and online learning.
• Plans a program for individualized and group instruction based on identified long-range goals and specific objectives, which are detailed in Lesson Plans.
• Uses a variety of techniques and materials to instruct and motivate students.
• Strong, clear, and consistent parent and student, communication.
• Uses appropriate classroom management techniques.
• Maintains accurate records.
The ideal candidate would possess a MA degree and/or teaching credential, have proven classroom management skills, be well versed in elementary curriculum and has a willingness to work alongside a great team with a positive and proactive mindset.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and willing to work towards completion of CA Credential program.
Preferred: Master’s Degree and/or CA Teaching Credential.
Strong references (2).
St. Jude The Apostle School (Westlake Village)
32036 Lindero Canyon Rd.
Westlake Village, CA email@example.com