St. Mark School is seeking a elementary level teacher‘s aide for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is available as either a part time or full time position.
SMS takes pride in its strong academic program. Our goal is to help our children become active and confident learners who respect themselves, others and the environment. Our graduates have the academic and spiritual foundation to become responsible and well-informed citizens of the world.
Elementary classrooms are self-contained. The candidate must be able to assist teachers in all subjects. The candidate will need to work collaboratively with faculty and administration. The candidate must have clear communication with administration, parents, and students. In addition, the candidate must be a practicing Catholic, in good standing with the Catholic Church, and willing to support the teachings of the Catholic Church.
St Mark School
912 Coeur d’Alene Ave
1) Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
2) Be knowledgeable of various online resources/programs to assist with in-person teaching
3) Be able to assist in: implementing class lesson plans; instructing; monitoring student progress; evaluating student performance; and maintaining accurate student records
4) Perform other duties and administrative tasks per school protocol and/or administration’s request
5) Be an active Catholic in good standing with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Additional requirements: Virtus Certified; Live Scan through ADLA; TB Neg. Test Result; CPR Certification; Catechetical Certification (preferable) and Covid-19 vaccination or weekly testing.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St Mark School (Venice)
912 Coeur d Alene Ave
Venice, CA email@example.com