Ascension Catholic School is seeking a faith-filled, innovative, and dedicated classroom teacher eager to motivate and empower children in the inner city community. The potential classroom teacher will
– design and execute lesson plans that makes 3rd grade curriculum content accessible to students.
– collaborate with colleagues, staff, administration, and students with professionalism.
– communicate with students, and other teachers on a regular basis to develop and update score assessments, provide feedback on student work, suggest instructional approaches and strategies, monitor completion of assignments, and coach special projects.
– utilize Gradelink efficiently.
– analyze formative and summative assessment to drive instruction.
– Incorporate the use of technology to enhance student understanding.
– minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in education or education related field
– CA teaching credential or enrolled in a CA teaching credential program
– clear understanding of Common Core Content Standards
– growth mindset
Ascension Catholic School
Please email your cover letter and resume to Mrs. Dalia Perez-Principal.
Please include in the subject heading of your email: 3rd grade Teaching Position.
Los Angeles, Ca. 90044
Ascension Catholic School (Los Angeles)
500 W 111th Pl.
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org