St. Francis of Assisi School is tight knit learning community serving 76 students in TK-8th Grade. We are looking for a dedicated long term substitute for our 1st/2nd Grade multiage classroom, starting on April 12 through to the end of the school year. The majority of the students will be coming back in person with a few continuing on with distance learning. We are looking for a dynamic teacher who can balance teaching the majority of students in-person, but still meets the needs of a small group of students on distance learning. The individual will be paid on salary.
– Has teaching and classroom experience especially with younger students
– Possesses proficient skills in using technology and Zoom to deliver instruction
– Embodies a passion for teaching and ability to model Christ-like values to our students
– Demonstrates a collaborative and innovative spirit and who is willing to try new teaching strategies and methods
– Communicates clearly and compassionately with our school community
St. Francis of Assisi School- Los Angeles (Los Angeles)
1550 Maltman Ave.
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com