Our Lady of Perpetual Help is seeking a dynamic English teacher to teach 1st grade for half the day and 2nd grade for half the day in our 50/50 dual language program for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Demonstrated record of success working with primary students and be a team player, as the teacher will need to work closely with the 1-2nd grade Spanish teacher
- Passion for and experience with curriculum development and assessment
- Well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring
- Ability to plan and implement a rigorous academic curriculum in line with the Common Core and Archdiocesan standards.
- Skill in differentiation and classroom management
- Willingness to collaborate with parents/families and fellow teachers to create and deliver a global, service-oriented curriculum
- BA required. Candidates with a teaching credential and/or Masters in Education preferred.
If you see yourself as an ambassador for dual language learning in a Catholic setting, and are enthusiastic about culturally responsive, global education, please apply today. Please send a cover letter explaining your particular interest and suitability for this position as well as a resume to Principal Jessica Reddick at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School (Downey)
10441 Downey Ave
Downey, CA email@example.com