A training opportunity for new Coordinators of Youth Ministry, Confirmation, Young Adolescent Ministry (Junior High).
This training will take place in a blended format. You must participate in both the asynchronous and in-person sessions.
- The role and responsibilities of a ministry coordinator
- Formation and professional development of ministry coordinators
- A vision for ministry with young people
- Recruiting and forming a ministry team
- Policies and procedures affecting your ministry
- Important forms for ministry
- Safe environments
- Archdiocesan resources and support
Next Coordinators Orientation will take place in October 2021. More information to follow.
For more information contact Dayrin Perez at email@example.com or (213) 637-7643.