This opportunity is for New Coordinators of Youth Ministry, Confirmation, or Young Adolescent Ministry (Jr. High).
- The role and responsibilities of a ministry coordinator
- Formation and professional development of ministry coordinators
- A vision for ministry with young people
- Recruiting and forming a ministry team
- Policies and procedures affecting your ministry
- Important forms for ministry
- Safe environments
- Archdiocesan resources and support
This training will take place over 4 weeks. Schedule is as follows:
Week 1: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 – Live Zoom Session
Week 2: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 – Live Zoom Session
Week 3: Week of November 9th – Asynchronous Session
Week 4: Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 – Live Zoom Session
*All Live Zoom Sessions will be from 6:00pm-8:00pm
$35 per person (this includes material that will be shipped prior to the start of the session) if registered by October 14, 2020
$45 per person (this includes material and extra shipping cost to ensure you receive material before the first session) if registered by October 21 at 12:00pm (Noon).
Download the Official Flyer here.
For more information contact Dayrin Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 637-7643.